PRIVACY + SECURITY
Unless otherwise stated, all prices are in Australian Dollars and where applicable, inclusive of goods and services tax (GST). GST does not apply to the purchase of Gift Cards. Any fees and charges (e.g. Delivery Fees) imposed by these Terms also include GST where applicable.
The Dress Collective reserves the right to change or alter the price of goods on the website without notice. If you have already submitted an order at a particular price, there will be no change or alteration to that price (provided your order is not affected by a pricing error, in which case an alternate procedure will apply.
You can pay for your goods by any of the methods specified on the order form, including credit card, Pay Pal or Gift Cards. When paying by credit card or Gift Card, you authorise The Dress Collective to place a hold up to the value of your order on your card. Payment is only debited from your card at the time your order is ready for dispatch.
The name on the credit card or Gift Card used for the payment must match the name on the order.
Any payment for an order must be cleared by The Dress Collective before goods are dispatched. If your payment cannot be processed, your order will be rejected and you will be notified. If a credit card payment cannot be processed you should contact your card issuer first to try to resolve the problem, or use an alternative payment method in order to continue with your order.
In paying or attempting to pay for goods, you agree that you have not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any Law.
Discounts may change without notice.
The Dress Collective is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act.
The personal information we collect depends on the dealings you have with us. Personal information includes information about an individual who is reasonably identifiable. For example, if you:
- provide details to join special mailing lists or databases if you'd like to receive information about certain products or ranges, we may collect your name, contact details, date of birth and preferences
- make a purchase online or when you otherwise set up an online account, we will collect your name, contact details, order details, credit card details and delivery address
- provide information via social media pages, such as providing your name or contact details via our Facebook pages, our Twitter or Instagram accounts or other social media sites
- attend one of our functions or events, we will collect your name, contact details and any dietary or accessibility requirements
- enter a competition or complete a survey, in online or printed format, we may collect your name and contact details along with your merchandise or services preferences and feedback
- send us an enquiry or provide us with feedback through our online form or via email, we will collect your name, contact details, details of your enquiry or feedback and information about our response
- submit a sponsorship or partnership application, we will collect the information you include in your proposal
- apply for a job with us, we will collect the information you include in your job application, including your and your referee's contact details
You can transact with us and make general enquiries or provide certain feedback anonymously, however in some cases if you don't identify yourself, we may not be able to respond to you or provide you with the product or service you are seeking. You must identify yourself to purchase products online, place items on lay-by or arrange for products to be delivered to you.
We only collect sensitive information where it is reasonably necessary for our functions or activities and either you have consented, or we are required or authorised by law to do so.
By providing your address, email address and telephone numbers to us, you consent to us contacting you for the purposes set out above. We may send information in a variety of ways, including by mail, email, social media, SMS, MMS or telephone. You can opt out of being contacted by:
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- using the unsubscribe facility that we include in our electronic messages
If you provide us with an email address or phone number, you consent to electronic communication such as notices or reminders being sent to you via that address or number. You may prefer to provide to us with your personal email address or phone number rather than, for example, an email address accessible by your work colleagues.
We may share your personal information with third parties where appropriate for the purposes set out above, including:
- financial institutions for payment processing
- referees whose details are provided to us by job applicants
- our contracted service providers or partners, including: overseas and local agents, delivery and shipping providers, information technology service providers, venues and event organisers, marketing and communications agencies, research and statistical analysis providers, call centres, hard copy and electronic mail houses, manufacturers and suppliers, external business advisers (such as recruitment advisors, auditors and lawyers)
- regulatory, investigative or government bodies to comply with laws
We may ask one of these third parties to contact you directly for a specific purpose, and provide us with information collected from you in the course of providing the relevant products or services.
The steps we take to secure personal information include website protection measures, security restrictions on access to our computer systems, controlled access to our corporate premises, policies on document storage and security, personnel security and training and workplace policies. While we endeavour to protect the personal information of users of our website, we cannot guarantee the security of information you disclose online: you disclose that information at your own risk. If you are concerned about sending your information over the internet, you can contact us. You can also help protect your personal information by keeping your account details confidential. If you become aware of any security breach, please let us know as soon as possible.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to access or correct the personal information that we hold about you. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing any access or correction requests, to make sure that the personal information we hold is properly protected.
COMPLAINTS OR QUESTIONS
All complaints received by us will be dealt with fairly and in a timely manner considering all the circumstances. In most cases, we expect that complaints will be investigated and a response provided within 30 days of receipt of the complaint. If the matter is more complex and our investigation may take longer, we will contact you and tell you when we expect to provide our response.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By visiting www.thedresscollective.com, placing an order with The Dress Collective or by engaging in contact with The Dress Collective, you are agreeing to accept the terms & conditions set out on our website. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts this country, regardless of the location of your use or point of contact.