FASHION PR + MARKETING
At The Dress Collective, our goal is simple: to create a liberal and dynamic future for the Australian fashion industry.
We’re passionate about the future of our local fashion industry and we’re committed to the success of our Australian labels, which is why The Dress Collective is different. We understand that no two fashion labels are the same, and we also understand that your business is your ‘baby’, so we work closely on a personal level, not just working for you, but with you. We’re flexible, we’re supportive and most importantly, we know fashion inside out.
Alongside our online store, The Dress Collective also offers fashion PR and marketing for our Australian made labels, but we’re more than you’re average PR agency; we’re a creative community and a voice for Australian fashion. We promote fashion that matters through our innovative fashion PR and marketing practices, through runway shows, fashion launch events, through imaginative branding activations, collaborative projects, and with unique media campaigns. We use ingenious tactics, critical thinking, sustainable ideals and a collective vision for the future of our shared industry, to ensure an effective and successful delivery of our projects each and every time.
We’ve managed cultural festivals and fashion events that have welcomed guest numbers in the tens of thousands, and we’ve guided start-up fashion labels from their first collection to their recognition as a national brand. No matter how new or established your label is, we can offer the assistance you need to build a stronger brand and a better future for your fashion business.
Whether you’re an emerging label trying to reach a wider audience, or an established fashion label looking to develop and grow your business in a new and creative way – The Dress Collective is the shoe that fits. For more information on our fashion PR and marketing services, please contact Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to submit your details.
- Fashion public relations and marketing
- Consultancy, guidance and creative direction
- Sourcing and manufacturing assistance
- Social media marketing and growth
- Instagram engagement and planning
- Newsletter marketing and EDM
- Editorial coverage and content management
- Blogger and ambassador engagement
- Product placement and public alignment
- Branding activations
- Photoshoots, videos and multi-media content creation
- Lookbook and graphic assistance
- Fashion events, runways and launches
- Print media advertising
- Wholesale, retail management and stockist assistance
- + more