THE DRESS COLLECTIVE'S LATEST ARRIVAL: DON'T DO PRETTY FROM ADELAIDE
We are super excited to welcome Adelaide based label, Don't Do Pretty, to The Dress Collective fashion family. When it comes to creating their collections, designers Elouise and Rebel live by the brand's motto, "Unique and powerful clothes for powerful women" and the pair are passionate about the impact that they have in the industry. Each DDP inaugural collection holds a contemporary edge with statement pieces that get people talking, aiming to empower confidence and embody individuality in each piece.
DDP is 100% Australia made and their in-house checklist is inspiring:
- DDP fabric is bought from suppliers who abide by Australian standards for environmental excellence
- DDP garments are made by Australian workers who have Australian standards for workplace safety and workplace conditions
- DDP garments are made by Australian workers who are paid Australian award wages
- DDP stands up against exploitation and pollution
- DDP takes a stand for ethical practices in the fashion industry